Sign in to follow this  
Guest nevillevaneerten

Freeze on rolling

Guest nevillevaneerten

Hi there,I have an AMD 64 4400 dual core running nvidia graphics on XP64, with 2MB RAM. This is a fresh install of MSFS20004 with the update, FS Flightkeeper 2.7, ActiveSky 6, FDC 3.1 and RC v4. Every time I line up, and as soon as I put the power on everything freezes until I close RC.Before the install I found that there was a conflict with FDC and the wav files which I reported on this forum. I have turned off everything except the basics FDC but it won't go. As soon as I turn off RC everything goes fine even for an extended 10 hour flight.Ideas please RegardsNevillePS I don't have 4.01 if that makes any difference

Guest nevillevaneerten

Nope I already have that update, and as I said its fine as soon as I turn Radar contact off, so its not FDCregardsNeville

you may want to write to dave directly. not to long ago, someone had a similar issue, and nothing we did helped.then i got this in the email> Hello Gentlemen>> Great news...........Dave's interim version of the > FlightDeck_Companion.exe file has done the trick!!!! FDC 3.1 and RCV > 4.01 are now fully compatible on my system and function as they > should.>> I would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for these > great programs and in particular the fantastic backup and support you > provide for the RC and FDC products..........it is very much > appreciated.>> Regards> Neil

Guest nevillevaneerten

Yes it fixed the problem.Thank you