Sign in to follow this  
Guest HaPpo

Taxi

Guest HaPpo

Do not exist in ground control an aid for ground operation that guide you in the correct taxiway, gate or parking?The ground controller says me just to go at the gate....but how?Besides yesterday one plane run on the opposite direction against me in the taxiway...I have to run in the grass...with fog a collision is sure...boh maybe I'm wrong something...suggestion?Best regardHaPpo

we did not do taxi instructions in this version of radar contact. you'll need an airport chart to find your way to and from the gatejd

Guest HaPpo

Hello,thanx for support mad dog.About the collision problems? Are In charts sign correct way to or from the runway? thank you again

HelloFSnav does not show taxiway numbers so i do what i do in real life before i cross the road I.E look left and right.

Guest lou ross

just a comment- the AI in fs9 do not necessarily follow the taxi flow patterns as indicated on the real airport charts (I use Jeppesen).

Guest HaPpo

OKSo you comfim the use of airport chart.In the that chart there's sign correct taxiway flow, correct taxyway to xxl runway or xxr, correct taxyway to reach gate, etc. etc.You suggest jeppesen airport chart.Thanx

Happo,An alternative to FSNav is FS Flight Keeper which also shows Ai aircraft in its moving map and the track of your own aircraft. Here's a grab from one of my recent flights. No Ai aircraft on this one as it is post-flight. An excellent program you can try before you buy... www.flightkeeper.net/default.aspYou can't see it on this image but each gate is numbered and so are the taxiways.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/143772.jpgCheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest padds

Thats exactly what I do, its handy to see where all the AI is going and just tag along too. Cant live without my FS Flight Keeper, excellent product.-Jonathan

Guest HaPpo

Great!I read the overview of FS Flight Keeper andI'm going to try demo in the week end!thank you very much for your support.Keep fly high! Keeper taxi right! ;P(absolute spaghetti)Cheers

Happo,Just be aware that the demo version doesn't show Ai aircraft. That only comes once you've bought it.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest JTEK99

I use Jeppesen's Simcharts which shows me all the taxiway designations and let's me watch my aircraft superimposed on the chart. Very cool stuff for flying approaches as well. Hadn't used it in awhile, but dug it out after getting RC4. Perfect match!I, too, use FSFlight Keeper, btw. Fantastic utility as well.

Guest HaPpo

copyre-thankssee you next taxiway!