Sign in to follow this  
Mike S KPDX

question on voice sliders (pic)

got it, updated it, and read this...7) a new voices screen, which puts each type of voice on a "tab". eachvoice now has a slider associated with it, to slow it down if it is tofast. also a flag will appear when a voice is selected, for easieridentificationI have this...http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/143868.jpgquestion:can someone specifically tell me where these 'sliders' are so I can try to make the voices faster by moving them to the far left? p.s. I apologise in advance if it is right in front of my face

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

yeah, you're not running 4.01 (the main rc screen will say 4.0.3737)did you run the update, and choose the existing rcv4 directory?jd

yep...I will reinstall the updatelet you know, thanks

oki dokiit appears what I did is that when it asked me what directory, I pickedF:gamesRC4 (which is where the orginal install is)what it did during the update installe was it made a directory calledF:games|RC4RC4 and installed thereit seems you automatically add the tag line RC4 after one picks the directory. My fault as I should of again closely read the actual install location in the dialog box AFTER is was asked to select the directory,thanks for your help, off to bed now :-)