Sign in to follow this  
Guest LarsKluver

Unbelievable

Guest Pylet

Woo Hoo!! I finally completed a flight from KSEA to KSFO without the dreaded CTD! I had upgraded my FSUIPC to 3.617 but still had the CTD problems. I then read all the threads here on this problem and did the following:1. I did a SCANAFD.EXE and found that I had a duplicate AFCAD file for KSEA. I removed the default one and just used the FlyTampa-Seattle one.2. I added to my FSUIPC.INI under the General tab as follows:[General]RemoveATC=Yes3. I made sure that FS9 had ATC enabled and the volume for ATC turned down.4. After starting RC4 I looked in the Controller tab and saw that the DEP ATIS frequency for KSEA was 118.00 and the ARR ATIS frequency at KSFO was 118.00. I left KSEA 118.00 since that is what it is for real and I changed KSFO ATIS to 135.45 which is the real frequency for there.I'm not sure which one did the trick. I'm just happy as all get out that it now works. Thanks everyone for the help.

Guest Pylet

After over a dozen previous CTD's I wasn't taken any chances but thanks for the info anyway.