Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightpro08

Sliced bread doesnt look this good

The story goes that this doctor had problems starting his aircraft -It had a dead battery. So with ignition on, a little choke and brakes "off" he attempted to start the aircraft manually, i.e. swinging the prop. She started OK, but since the brakes were off the craft got away from him. At high taxi speed it cleaned up about six light aircraft belonging to alocal flying club. The attached shows the last aircraft that the 'run-a-way' attacked. Come to think of it, I haven't seen better slices in a loaf of bread. The damage was just under 2 million dollars.BobG

Guest PaulL01

>The story goes that this doctor had problems starting his >aircraft -It had a dead battery. So with ignition on, a >little choke and brakes "off" he attempted to start the >aircraft manually, i.e. swinging the prop. She started OK, >but since the brakes were off the craft got away from him. >At high taxi speed it cleaned up about six light aircraft >belonging to alocal flying club. The attached shows the last >aircraft that the 'run-a-way' attacked. Come to think of it, >I haven't seen better slices in a loaf of bread. >>The damage was just under 2 million dollars. >>BobG Bob,This pic has made its rounds on here at least a dozen times in the last two years or so, But its always amazing to see. What an expensive Slinky! :-lolPaul

Im always browsing the web for A/C pics of all kinds and this is the first time I have seen it. Sorry for the redundancy, redundancy,redundancy. BobG

Guest PaulL01

>Im always browsing the web for A/C pics of all kinds and >this is the first time I have seen it. Sorry for the >redundancy, redundancy,redundancy. >>BobGLike I said Bob, it always amazes! :)Take Care, :-wavePaul