Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chese

Only one runway in use?

Guest Chese

Hello, I'm new to RC4.1 having only used it a few flights, but every time I fly it seems only one runway is in use for arrivals and departures, no matter how many runways are available for parallel approaches/departures etc. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

i follow the ai. if they are only using one runway, so do i.afcad guru's can open up other runways i believe, but that's above my headjd

Guest Kingair315

With AFCAD, I click on List, Runways, and if there are more than one runway, that can be used, I choose to set one for arrivals (generally the shorter) and then set the Departures on the other. How do you think this would this effect the way RC4 works?

Hi there,RC will generally select the first runway it finds which ai are using. Currently no distinction is made between arriving and departing ai. So for departure you may be assigned the runway the ai are landing on in this sort of situation.You can, of course, request any runway you wish from the RC controller.All the best,John