Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChazC

Flight Plan Problem

Guest ChazC

I am having a problem getting a flight plan to import into RC.EDDF-EGNM always throws up a 'Runtime 62: Input Past End of File' error.Into and out of either airport to anywhere else (even EGNM-EDDF!) imports OK - I use FSBuild so I even tried plans created in FSNav and the default FS9 planner but RC still won't accept it. The plan loads OK into FS9, FSNav & an FMC.I've tried a scenery rebuild & all kinds of routing but no joy at all.Any help would be most appreciated - thx!- Chaz

Hi Chaz,Could you provide the flightplan please so we can check it? Here's one I've just created. I'm using the default EDDF and UK2000 EGNM.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest ChazC

Hi Ray,I'm using Mega EDDF & UK2000 EGNM (Just Flight version).Here's the routing, but as I say, regardless of routing RC still throws up the error (I even tried EDDF Dct EGNM) EDDF SID BIBOS UZ28 SPY UL602 NALAX UL46 MITSO DCT EGNMwaypoints:EDDF-BIBOS-DISMO-NAPSI-RENDY-SPI-BERGI-AMGOD-SUPUR-MIMVA-TOLSA-OKAMA-EMLON-LEGRO-NALAX-LIBSO-MITSO-EGNM- Chaz

Hi Chaz,It's not the route that we need to see but the actual flight plan that's being rejected. If you can attach it here, as Ray did, we can check it properly for a format error.Pete

Hi Chaz,Does RC4 accept the plan I provided? If so it suggests the data in your own may be faulty. Awaiting your flightplan please.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest ChazC

RC wont accept ANY plan from EDDF to EGNM - any routing to or from either airport and even the reverse (EGNM to EDDF) goes in fine - its just EDDF to EGNM.No matter what prog I use to generate the plan it's the same error - as stated, I rebuilt the DB but still no joy.I've enclosed the FS plan plus the FSNav plan in the .zip.

Hi Chaz,Okay, you still haven't said if my plan was okay. I've loaded your supplied EDDF-EGNM.PLN into my version of RC4 without problem. This suggests a problem with your system.To determine where the problem lies I suggest you temporarily disable the EDDF scenery you have installed, restart FS9 to rebuild the indexes and then rebuild the Scenery Database again.Once you've done that see if you can import the plan. We'll take it from there.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Curiouser and curiouser... it loads perfectly into my RC4. We'll see what Ray comes up with.Incidentally, does Ray's plan load into your RC4 correctly? If so, you may like to dump this one and use Ray's - his has the correct route in UK airspace for traffic inbound to Leeds-Bradford.PPEDIT: sorry, I see Ray already aswered whilst I was typing. Too slow as usual. :>))

Guest ChazC

Erm -

'RC won't accept ANY plan from EDDF to EGNM' [unquote]- yours didn't work Ray. ;)I'll try the disable & rebuild & post back.- Chaz

Guest ChazC

Yeah - thats whats so annoying - I could understand if it was a particular route which didn't work.I'll try disabling Mega EDDF & let you know.- Chaz

Guest ChazC

Same problem after disabling Mega EDDF.I tried disabling UK2000 EGNM as well but same result.I guess a work around would be to route to EGCC & use EGNM as an alternate & use the option in RC to divert.- Chaz

launch rcv4.execlick debugload the .plnthe program will bombzip up the .log and send me the .log file and the .pln file.have you editted or changed any of the files in the data directory?have you rebuild the scenery db after install?jd

Chaz,I suspect a dodgy AFCAD. Download this file and check your system for duplicate AFCADs. It's posisble the default one wasn't disabled when you installed the Mega scenery. http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=45600Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest ChazC

Thx John - files sent.Yes, I rebuilt the DB after each scenery try.- Chaz