Sign in to follow this  
Guest macman4

Advdisplay?

Hi, Bob. Sorry you are still having problems. So, one really dumb question. Do you actually have AdvDisp installed in your FS9 "Modules" folder? Is it version 2.14? Do you have FSUIPC installed in your "Modules" folder? It should be version 3.53 (probably--earlier ones should also work).When you activate AdvDisp through the FS9 menu bar, does it appear as a seperate window titled "Adventure display" (or something like that)? Can you right-click on it to see the options for docking, hiding, font, color, etc.?

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

Guest macman4

David, Yes I did read about the next version of FSUIPC. That reads great. He said Maybe by the end of the weakend.Rick, Thanks for the reply's. It's not as bad as I make it. I mean I can still fly, just can't get it to work perfect. I'll keep trying. Thanks Gentlemen, Bob

Hi David,Some of the team have been testing this and it seems to work well so folks would be well advised to try it out especially if they are having problems using advdisplay.Pete kindly developed it with RC particularly in mind.All the best,John

Hi,I've also an issue using AdvDisplay. My computer becomes really jerky; using this module textureloading(sidepanels, outside views) take a lot longer then without AD, and FS is almost unplayable. It might be much better when FS default ATC windows could be used instaed. I'm waiting for that FSUIPC version!!Herman Leusman(EHGG)

Guest cirurgiao

Thanks, John.I've a P4/3GHz/1MB DDR RAM/ATI Radeon 9800XT/ with FS9 and all these addon installed in a 2nd HD.I intend to buy another pc (have doubts about AMD or Intel processors, dual core or single one) obviously with PCexpress slot, and I'm really interested in buying ATIs X1900.My question is how much of a processor, RAM and & do I need to run RC & FSMeteo in this networked pc. Does it need to be a big one or a "small" one, like a P3 will do the job?Thanks againEduardo

The FSUIPC-based replacement for AdvDisp is now available.http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.htmlLook under the support forum, and then "Get Interim Updates". The version is 3.553.Seems to work very well.

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

>The picture is so small I can't really make it out to well.>But it looks like you are using Flt Sim's internal viewer not>Adv Display.>>In Flight simulator please click on the Modules menu item. A>menu will drop down. Please click on Adv Display. Adv Display>should appear in the top left corner of your screen. From here>you can move and size it to your liking. For a detailed>explaination of Adv Display please refer to page 133 of the>RCv4 manual as well as the Quick Start Guide on page 21.>>Sorry for the small image here is the correct link, I am using the module as it is stated in the manual. just from module menu i select Adv Display.http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/8431/7678hh.jpgIt's nice to hear of the functional of the FS like window It will be useful.