Sign in to follow this  

FSNAT... People moving in the airports and trees moving

Guest GabrielR

Has anybody seen this??Please check out this, is from the incoming project of Wilco AIRPORT 2002 and A320 PIC, It's a new engine for animation in fs2002, looks unbelievable!!, what kind of machine do they spect us to have to run things like this??They also promise new Lightning system looks awsome, hop to see it soon!!!Human Movements, Cars in the roads, even the trees moving with the wind?? Please check this by downloading the video demo at http://www.wilcopub.com/intro.htm

Guest GabrielR

This will be the next best thing to do for Scenery and Aircraft designers!!

I'm sure its still a work in progress, but did ya notice how the lights off the food service truck only reflect off to the ground and not of the planes fuselage, even though the light are on TOP of the truck..

I recall Oliver Pabst's sceneries have dynamic scenery. I remember seeing a moving fuel truck.