Sign in to follow this  
Guest ScottPilot

Can I create my own callsigns?

Guest Douglas Thompson

Sorry for the delay; look Sara and Kayla down to Smokey Bones for din-din and to watch Memphis beat KPIA. Memphis is doing well in the playoffs, they might even make it to the final four but I don't think they have what it takes to win the championship. Immaturity, inconsistency etc. My father used to referee basketball. My mind's eye could see him sitting with us, shaking his head (God love him!). The guys are freshmem and sophmores. They'll come along in time.Anyway Heinz, don't bother sending completed files. Though I might use them, I'd not warehouse them with the purpose of installing in v5. I'm more interested in callsign names and how they're voiced. Posting them on the forum - I catch most but not all. The only way you can be SURE they'll make the roster is to email me (doug@jdtllc.com).As far as First Cambodian :D, Lord what'd you do :-lol?! All I can think offhand is to ask the stupid questions... first, you're sure the wav files are recorded correctly, named correctly and exactly that of the txt files, which you did create and put in the script sub(s)? Sorry, have to ask .Maybe there's something to putting the entry out of alpa order as camaflight indicated, don't know. Haven't played with it to that extent. See what you can come up with; post your findings for all to see. If I need to get into this further, let me know.GO TIGERS!

Guest airmeki

You guys rock! :-) Big sense of humor - oh baby that's what I like.Camaflight, you truly opened my eyes, talking in plain English to a rookie like me - fantastic. Well, all I can say is that I am done with voice #6 already. Indeed, it is t-i-m-e-consuming, but worth it. By the way, I found another word which sounds good to get the 'Fun' into the Express: 'Thunderstorm'. The 'TH' almost sounds like a 'F' and is definately suitable. PS: I hope your wife still talks to you ... :-) Doug - Hope the Tigers are gonna make it. Unfortunately I cannot really cheer with you here - if anything, I am more into NFL. Oh well. But, whatever is best for your team: it shall come true! Doug, as above mentioned, I did manage to get the good people say 'Funexpress' - at least #1 - #6 do so far. I will definately continue to the bitter end and once this is done, I could pack them up in a zip file and send them to you attached to a nice email. How does that sound? It wouldn't be a problem for me at all.Really, you guys are the greatest, RC is a wonderful product and I am a happy camper, uh, simmer. Heinz

Sorry if this question was answered yet, but my english is too bad.I want to add my airline (the same I use in FS Passengers) called Argentina Koko Flight, callsign KOKO. I have suffered the FIRST CAMBODIAN trouble :D, but when I put my:KOKO,KOKO,Argentina Koko Flight - Argentina,0, 0 (and a space at the end, as I see in Hex editor ;))after ARGENTINA,ARGENTINA,Aerolineas Argentinas - Argentina,0, 0 , the CAMBODIAN was gone :DHowever, I have this troble: when I set Argentina Koko Flight, mi callsign is K(oko) and the voice says "KILO" :grrrrrr:I've created the koko.txt files in the two folders, I've recorded my koko.wav file and put it in the ...winwood0 folder....

you have to have a koko.wav file in every pilot, controller, and chatter direcotry. (0 - 98)jd

yes, if the file name doesn't exist, i call the callsign with the first character of the call sign, which i already have recordedjd

Guest johng

Any chance of adding "REX" to your list of new callsigns?

send an email to doug@jdtllc.comhe keeps the list of new callsigns for future recordingsjd