Sign in to follow this  

OT - I finished GTA3!!

Guest Joshieca

Ok so this is not a flight simulator, but hey there is an airport with planes that you can fly so maybe it sort of is. :) I went through about 50 or so missions, spanning three islands and more then 30 cities and more then 20 cars, trucks, planes, helios, tanks, etc....If you haven't had the chance to check it out, its worth every cent. :) http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto3/You need a good video card...at least 32mbs of video ram and at least a P3 or better AMD to run the game. (I have a GForce3 Ti500 and it still ran a bit slow at times) but its loads of fun and something to take you away from the everyday stuff.I give it (4.5 points out of 5) a near perfect game. :)http://members.cox.net/joshieca/fstimeslink.gif

The game is very aggresive but has interesting graphics,If the plane you can fly did not have broken wings then it would make a really good flight simulator,(add control panel also)But seriously I have seen this game and there are some features in this that would be great for FS2004 Like random weather that comes in fog Then starts to rain the lighting effects are great and what would i give for the random generated traffic on the roads with exelent AI this would be fun for road landings in flight sim :),and the airport looks how a airport should with lots going on and a busy feel ,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmAnniette xxxxxxxxx