Sign in to follow this  
Guest eddm

Runtime Error 6 during FS Plan load

Guest eddm

Hi,I'm not able to load any FS PLAN in RC4 anymore.See screenshot above. Any suggestions? Maybe a new install?Any help is apreciated!

Hi there,You could try rebuilding the scenery database in RC (rebuild scenery db on the main screen). It sounds as if some of your data files have been corrupted if this is a problem with all flight plans.Let us know if that fails to solve the problem.All the best,John

Guest eddm

Hi,already rebuild the scenery database without success. It doesn't help me out. I now made a reinstall and I'm waiting for a new key to be send in order to check if that will help me out.EDIT: got the key, now works fine! Problem solved! The reinstall made it.

Hi there,Hopefully that will fix it but after reinstalling I would recommend you backup the files r4.csv and a4.csv in the RC4data folder before again rebuilding the scenery database. If it works with the original files but not the rebuilt ones it could give us a clue.All the best,John