Sign in to follow this  
cougar2501

Looking for FS Flight Keeper ??

I have just installed RC4 after getting my registration key, but every time I go to start RC4 it trys to start FS Flight Keeper at the very begining ( I all ready have flight keeper installed well before insatlling RC4 ) It trys to look for a file Flight Keeper.MSI ??After cancelling several times,RC4 eventually starts up, whats going on here ??

Phil Densley

Hi Phil,I havn't had this problem with RC and Flight Keeper but had the exact same problem with another piece of software and Flightkeeper. It seemed to be network related since it happened when I tried to run the piece of software at work on my laptop where certain network drives I use at home were not, of course, present.Might be worth mentioning on the flight keeper forum since I suspect that's what's causing it, not RC.All the best,John

John...sorted un-installed and then re-installed flight keeper and now no problems ! Might have had something to do with installing version 2.0 of microsoft net framework this weekend ?? Still all ok now . Thanks for your response.

Phil Densley