Sign in to follow this  
simbio

Drift FP from FS9

Dear support,After exporting my flight plan from FSB i got strange drifting problem from the FS9 database, in praticly the FSB FP is drifted from the FS9 VOR,AIRWAY,FIX.I use RC4 and I get busted because on non following the FP importend in RC4.This is the first time it append to me as i never got any problem.Hope someone can give me some suggestion.:( immagine0ab.jpg

Hi there,There are several things to check when this happens.1. You could have missed a waypoint. Check that the current waypoint in the RC menu is the same as the one you are flying to.2. Under the general tab in RC check what you have the 'Heading Deviation' set to. The default is 15 (allowing you to be 15 degrees from the expected heading before RC tells you off). If this is set to a smaller value it could cause the problem.3. There is a known bug in the current version of RC where this can happen if your waypoints are a long way apart. For now try and keep the waypoints less than 200 miles apart. We have found the problem but need to test the fix extensively since it involves some rather important code ;-)Hope this helps,All the best,John

Thank you,for your reply At the moment I don't really have a solution in base of your explenation the best things is to agmount the 15 degree from the expect heding.I have maybe to reinstall because before everithing was fine.thank'sFabrizio

Are you saying the aircraft is not following the FSB exported flightplan or that RC is not recognizing the correct flight plan.If the red line is your aircraft path and your plan takes you through MAD then it looks correct. What is the parallel light blue line on your drawing?If you are using an FMC guided aircraft make sure in your FSB build options you are exporting to you aircraft's FMC format as well as FS9. Check your build options.In your ADV or RC window the bearing to the next waypoint should agree with your ND or GPS bearing to the next waypoint.

>Are you saying the aircraft is not following the FSB exported>flightplan or that RC is not recognizing the correct flight>plan.Yes>If the red line is your aircraft path and your plan takes you>through MAD then it looks correct. What is the parallel light>blue line on your drawing?The white line It' s the FSBuild FP but is olso the RC4 imported FP>If you are using an FMC guided aircraft make sure in your FSB>build options you are exporting to you aircraft's FMC format>as well as FS9. Check your build options.No problem about that i always do so.>In your ADV or RC window the bearing to the next waypoint>should agree with your ND or GPS bearing to the next>waypoint.This work sometime but other don't in particular the in the turn left or right.