Sign in to follow this  
Guest davaz

Repeated Message

Guest davaz

I am a new RCv4 user and have the app connected via a laptop connected with WideFS.Today I was doing a tutorial flight (KDSM to KORD) and everything was going smoothly until about mid way during the flight. I had just heard a message from Chicago center and acknowledged it. The problem is that this acknowledgement kept repeating every few minutes until about 10 miles from KORD. By that time, I had missed all controller vectors and everyone was confused -- including me.In the future if this happens again how do I get back on track. While the messages were repeating I tried to access other menus to no avail.RegardsDave

sorry that happenedi don't recall this ever coming up while testing. without a log, i really can't say what happeneddid it happen to be a few minutes before or after midnight, fs time?jd

Guest davaz

>>i don't recall this ever coming up while testing. without a>log, i really can't say what happened>>did it happen to be a few minutes before or after midnight, fs>time?>JD -- no, actually it was in the middle of the day today. Probably some strange key combination I pressed by error. Will let you know if it happens again -- which it probably will not.I have one other question not related to this particular topic. The controller voices are very clear as is my reply. I find the chatter too loud relative to the controller or my reply -- is there any way to turn down the gain on the chatter without affecting the controller volume?RegardsDave

strange that the volumes are different. are you talking about the pre-recorded chatter? i'd turn it off, and just listen to the ai chatter. the ai chatter should all be the same volumejd

Hi,On my computer, setting the hardware, acceleration, audio, to a very low value caused this problem.The reply would be like United / United / United ...Regards,Vaughan Martell, Jr

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW