Sign in to follow this  
Guest ifcollins

Unable to load Flight Plans into RC4

Guest ifcollins

HiI am new to RC4 and only just got it. When I create my flight plan using FS2004 flight planner, save it then try to load it in to RC4 it does not show up. I've looked in the flights folder/myflights and its not there. I've done a Windows search for it but it cannot find it. Where does FS2004 flight planner save the .pln files to? I have also tried with FSNav 4.7 Exported as a .pln file and also tried a RC export, but they just don't show up anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction.Many ThanksIan EGBB

Strange though it may seem, the default location is in "My DocumentsFlight Simulator Files". Pete

Guest ifcollins

Many thanks for that Pete, I never give it a thought to look there.ATBIan EGBB

Hi Ian,FS9 saves Flight Plan Files (*.pln) to C:Documents and SettingsYourNameMy DocumentsFlight Simulator Files. When you start RC4 and select FS200x Flight Plan (*.pln) it should open to that folder. I've just created a pln and saved it. The filename always starts with VFR or IFR followed by the airport names so check in case the filename is different to what you were expecting. FSNav export option will also saves to that folder.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest ifcollins

Thanks for your reply Ray. Got it sorted now. Just tried it and it loads in.Ian EGBB

Good stuff! :-hah

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather