Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarkkuS

ATC don't follow my plan

Guest MarkkuS

Hello,I'm a newbie, so I assume I

let me load it up, and see what happens on my machineok, i know what's going onwhen you display the flight plan, there are only so many characters that i can display. sometimes if the display is so packed (like the flight plan screen), the navigation line at the bottom is chopped offit actually says, for instance, "prev - 8, main - 0, next - 9"but the "next - 9" is truncated, and not displayed.if you hit 9, you will see the second page of the flight planevery flight plan screen, will show the arrival airport as the last entry, just so you know where and how far away it isso, press 9, you will see the next page, press 9 again you will see the last screenjd

Guest MarkkuS

Ok and thanks for the answer. Now I can see the whole plan, but the main problem remains. While going to the first fixpoint (ENE-VOR) I got a message "Contact approach" and get vectors to runway 30 at 3B4. The plan still shows (ctrl-shift-P) the ENE-VOR as the first point.

Hi there,Once approach is vectoring you you are under their control and can forget about the rest of the plan. You will be issued with headings to fly.Check the waypoint info at the top of the normal RC menu (don't press ctrl-shift-P). You should find that the active waypoint is no longer ENE.All the best,John

when i flew it, it was a terminal enroute (less than 80 miles)the manual covers terminal enroute flightsthe ene line is there for your convenience in navigating to 3B4jd

Guest MarkkuS

>it was a terminal enroute (less than 80 miles)>the manual covers terminal enroute flightsOk, but I didn

terminal enroute means that you switch from departure to approach. no center controlleryou can fly all the tutorials in a cessna, just change the altitudes. and there are a couple for prop/tpropjd