Sign in to follow this  
Guest terryoa

new install - missing files?

Guest terryoa

HiI have just installed RC4.1 and as a complete Newbie I am trying to find my way around the program. Reading the "Adding your own chatter" section in the Docs it states that the RC main folder contains a file called Airspace. The problem is I don't seem to have this file present. I have also noticed that in the Winwoood folder, sub-folders 100 and 101 are missing. Also the pointer files such as $usa are blank when opened. Maybe all of this is all normal and my apologies if these are stupid questions which come from my current unfamiliarity with RC but I would welcome any advice from the experts.

there is no airspace filethere are no subfolders 100 and 101the $usa.txt file is supposed to be empty. the existance of that file name tells me to use the usa subdirectoryno problems here. enjoy the tutorialsjd

Guest terryoa

J.D.Thanks for the prompt clarification - I will carry on with the learning curve and get on with enjoying the program.

Hi all,sorry for the interfercence. In the .pdf manual (as well in the .doc), at page 136 there's a phrase: "Let

well there is something that slipped through the manual revision process :-)the file is call dataz4.csvthat file contains the lat/longs of the vertices of the atc areas.if you have limc specific chatter, you would create a winwoodlimc directory, follow the directory structure and naming standards detailed in the manualjd

Hi jd!Thanks a lot for the explication! :) I've already added the Malpensa approach chatter, thanks! :)Vittorio