Sign in to follow this  
Guest freson

Missing charaters after installing FSUIPC 3.60

that's not the fsuipc display. that is the default ms window.go to modules/fsuipc and enable multiline displayjd

Guest cirurgiao

Hi, FredSee if you checked FSUIPC.Run FS9, then Alt, then Modules, then FSUIPC. See which options is checked in the main FSUIPC window (left low). Uncheck the single line and see the result.Eduardo

Guest cirurgiao

Hi JDapropos of fsuipc3.60 I thought from your explanation in the comm you did about this version (another topic) that v3.60 would put RC like FS9 ATIS window, which it didn't in my case. It really is the same type of window, although FSUIPC window shows that the current version is 3.60.Am I missing something?PS it really works as always without any trouble or delay.ThanksEduardo

Guest freson

Hi,Problem solved.Fred