Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmanaon

FSUIPC 3.6 and ADVDISP

Guest tmanaon

I just upgarded to FSUIPC 3.6. How can i dump advdisp and have Fsuipc use the FSatc display for my RC4 ATC comm? Consider me a tech novice..so make the explanation real easy. Thanks.Anthony

Guest tmanaon

DaveJust to get this straight...you mean if i delete the advdisp.dll file in the FS2004 Modules Folder, then the ATC dialogue for RC4 will immediately start showing up in the FS2004 ATC (see through) screen?Anthony

Delete the AdvDisp.dll file as stated. Start FS9. Start RC4. You will get the FSUIPC window displayed containing the RC4 text.Make sure the "FSUIPC multiline display" box is checked under the "About and Register" tab of the FSUIPC setup (once FS9 is started, press ALT, choose "modules", and then "FSUIPC").The "FSUIPC Display" window can be moved, resized, etc. The font is fixed. The font color is red, but can be changed to white by editing the FSUIPC.ini file. Change to "WhiteSpace=yes" for white text.

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

Guest tmanaon

Thanks RickAnthony

>The "FSUIPC Display" window can be moved, resized, etc. The>font is fixed. The font color is red, but can be changed to>white by editing the FSUIPC.ini file. Change to>"WhiteSpace=yes" for white text.I believe it should be WhiteMessages=Yes. Incidentally I see the FSUIPC display window with the advdisp dll still in the modules folder. Strange.

Correct.WhiteMessages=Yes.Sorry, my typo mistake.I think AdvDisp can still be in your modules folder as long as it is not activated within FS9. I don't think it has anything to do with the ATC window or FSUIPC Display window.

Bit confused here.The ATC window still appears -if you want it to.

Correct. The default FS9 ATC window will appear if it is activated. If you don't want it, turn the ATC off.