Sign in to follow this  
Guest rcb1963

AISmooth & FSUIPC?

Guest rcb1963

Does anyone know if FSUIPC needs to be registered to use AISmooth? AISmooth says NO. But when I go to run it FSUIPC says no deal? Is it me? Rich

Rich,AiSmooth is freeware and as such will be granted a free FSUIPC licence by Pete Dowson so it should work.Please post the error message generated by AiSmooth when you attempt to run it and that may give us a clue. I'm running it but with a registered version of FSUIPC but that shouldn't make any difference. Pete Dowson grants free licences to any freeware FS-related software.Try emailing the author of AiSmooth if you continue to have problems.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest rcb1963

Thanks Ray. I got it to work. I was running AISmooth before I opened FS9. I was getting the "Not Acredited" <-poor spelling) message. So I tried opening fs9 then AISmooth. Now it works no matter what order I open them without the message. What settings work the best for you? Should ATC voice and txt be turned off? And what distances do you use? Thanks again. I have to say. I like this forum. Everyone is very helpful without making me feel stupid. Thanks! ;-)

Hi Rich,Glad you got it sorted. Best settings? Show ATC Messages and Speak ATC Messages should be set to Off to avoid conflicting with RC4. Other than those I've gone with the defaults.Distances of 3 and 5 miles for the two options should be okay.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest rcb1963

Thanks Ray. Those are the settigs I had. Works great. What a Network of Addons this turned out to be. It takes me 10 minutes to get it all running between ASv6, Flightkeeper, AISmooth, RC4, FSUIPC and the PMDG 744. I love it though. I've never enjoyed FS9 this much. And now that I have it all tweaked MS has to come out with FSX. Great. My wife is gonna kill me. lol Thanks again! Rich

You're welcome Rich. Just remember the standard phrase for 'her indoors' when you need to upgrade... "No dear, I've had this for ages" :-lolCheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather