Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunstriker

WEIRD THINGS ARE HAPPENED TO MY FLIGHT ,TAKE A LOOK.

Hi to everyone.I just install two Planes on my flight ,Precision-simdesigns A320 ,andTerry Gaff 737-200 ,and those photos will show you what its happen when a choose the planes.Extremely WEIRD!this its my system:P4 1.6256MBHD 20GBGeforce 3 ti200 64mbWin2000 Professional and Windows ME.Please ,I really need help ,and sorry my bad,bad,bad english.

Yup I had the same problem like that, I'm pretty sure it has to do somethin with the video card driver. I found the right one and it all got fixed. By the way, when I reformatted my comp, with WIN XP, I see a good increase in frame rates and nothing goes wrong with FS2002.

I've had that problem before. It would usually goes away after changing around the resolution, color depth, and anti-aliasing. It probably was the driver, because I haven't had that happen since I changed to the Detonator 29.42 drivers.

Daniel,A few people including myself seem to have had this problem. I suffered this once in FS2000 with some of the old Project Open Sky aircraft on my old system. I recall a driver update being the fix however the problem can be fixed by temporally playing with resolution as Psychophant1, suggested. Check out your latest drivers and if you still have problems, drop me a line and I'll see what else can be done. Good luck with it.Best Regards,Adam Nardone.

I told that Government Research Lab that the new antiaircraft lazer gun was not ready for formal release yet!!:-eek

Hi Adam Nardone.Well I am using the detonator 29.42 ,the latest one for my videocard ,and I dont get the "PSYCHOPHANT1" stuff.Soul this is it ,I still got the same problems.Thanks aniway.Regards

Guest sunstriker

Hi DanielTry turning off ground shadows mate!Definitely video driver problem but that sometimes works.Sun