Sign in to follow this  
Auduns

Stuttering, again!!!

"IIRC Radar Contact is written in Visual Basic, and I'm not really an expert in this language (my last experience with Basic was "Access Basic", and this was round about 10 years ago)." Ha! Gotcha beat. My last experience with Basic was when the IBM PC with two massive 5 1/4 floppies booted up to BASIC when no system disk was in the drive. Whoo-hoo!-Rick <--- Graduated to Delphi now. :-)

Hi allJust wanted to say that I finally managed to get rid of my stutters. :-jumpy What did I do you say? Well it turned out to be my RAM that caused the problem, I initially had a 1 Gig setup that should have done the job, but for some reason I do not know it wouldn't.So the other day I invested (again, getting expensive this hobby of mine) in a new set of RAM, total of 2 Gig, this did the trick for me, everything is now running smooth as a babys bottom :(, and I can finally enjoy this magnificent addon. RegardsAudunDesktop, wannabee pilot from Norway:D