Sign in to follow this  
Guest KemoF15

FSUIPC 3.601

Guest KemoF15

All I've been able to locate is FSUIPC 3.6 not the upgraded version. Still haven't figured out how to make dialogue box appear in the same box as FS9 ATC...as JD states:"what is really really cool about this version (3.601) of fsuipc, you can dump advdisp, and use the new display functionality of fsuipc. fsuipc redirects the rc menus and dialogs to the window the FS ATC uses. transparent, frame friendly, sizable and moveable."jdI deleted the ADVDISP.DLL from modules etc...but all I get is the FSUIPC box now that is transparent with white text...along with the FS9 ATC box.Any thoughts?Thanks in advance.

RC4 dialog will not come up in the FS9 ATC box. It comes up in the FSUIPC Display window. The default text color is red, but can be changed by editing the FSUIPC.ini file -- change "WhiteMessages=no" to "=yes". The FSUIPC display box cannot be docked, but it can be toggled on and off by assigning a key to that function -- I use the "'" key. See "toggle AdvDisp" in the attached picture. This is done through the FSUIPC setup accessing through the modules with FS9 running (press ALT, and then select modules). Also, make sure you have "multiline" checked in the "about and register" FSUIPC tab.Some of the FSUIPC functions are only available to registered copies. See Peter Dowson's website for more details -- I think the address was given in a previous posting.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/149272.jpg

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

Guest 102301636

you can get the FSUIPC display to hide/unhide using the tilda (~) but you have to first set it up to do so... it's easy if you have a registered version of FSUIPC just do it through the hot keys configuration tab...if you don't have a registered version then I believe you can set it up by making some changes to the fsuipc.ini file...but I don't know much more than that, I'm sure if you check Pete Dowsons forum you'll find plenty of info on that...happy simming

Guest KemoF15

Followed your input...it works! You don't have to register to use the toggle AdvDisplay to whatever key works for you. Thanks ALOT!KemoF15

Guest cirurgiao

This was exactly my doubt. I thought that fsuipc display window would be like FS9 ATC window. Just recently learnt that it was transparent like ATC instead of the blocked old advdisp.Hope it helps.Eduardo