Sign in to follow this  
neil0311

KDNN acts like a towered field when it's non-towered

The F4.csv file doesn't list an ATIS, clearance, tower, or ground frequency (fields below cut and paste). KDNN Dalton Mun 0 120.25 0 0 122.7 0 125.1 125.1However, when I start a flight plan from KDNN, the controller frequencies in RC4 include an ATIS, clearance, ground, and tower, with frequencies that don't match any real life frequencies for that airport. I can workaround this by unchecking the incorrect frequencies in RC, but why does this occur and is there a proper fix? Thanks.

open the f4.csv file, and update the frequencies to be what you want. let me know what data you add, and i'll make the change to the master file, herejd

That's just it. The F4.csv is correct. The fields for the airport are in my original post above. No idea where the other frequencies came from, and was hoping you did. Here's the correct real world info which seems to match the file already.http://www.airnav.com/airport/KDNN

ok, i think i know what is going on. tricky logic, not sure why it is still in there, but it isif there is a ground, and no tower, i make up a tower frequency. if there is a tower, but no ground, i make up the ground frequencyif there is a tower or ground, and no clearance, i make up the clearance frequency. does that jive with what you're seeing?jd

>ok, i think i know what is going on. tricky logic, not sure>why it is still in there, but it is>>if there is a ground, and no tower, i make up a tower>frequency. if there is a tower, but no ground, i make up the>ground frequency>>if there is a tower or ground, and no clearance, i make up the>clearance frequency. >>does that jive with what you're seeing?>>jdHow about clearance delivery but no tower or ground? Looking at the AirNav data, there is a clearance frequency listed. Weird huh?

oh yeah, there is that one too. if there is clearance, and no tower or no ground, i make them up.i think i'll change that in the next release. can you send me the .pln file, so i can test?jd

Here you go. Nuthin' fancy here. Just a quick jaunt around carpet country.