Sign in to follow this  
Guest mobydick

Loss of Pre-recorded Chatter

Guest mobydick

Hi Jd, thanks for a wonderful program. I have run into a problem in that Pre-recorded has just "gone" away. I have the tick box set in the main screen. All other facilites seem to be working, AI chatter is OK for instance, Please help it's gone awfully quiet.Roy

did it work at one time? did you change anything before it stopped working? is pre-recorded chatter absent at evey airport? for every controller?jd

Guest mobydick

Hi jd,Thank you for the response. I fly in the UK mainly and "a friend" has added some extra chatter files down-loaded from Avsim. The chatter files did work before some additions were made.The UK chatter is the one I've checked and that has stopped playing. He also added some chatter in Austria as i do fly there as well. Those files play OK.I think looking as the Winwood directory for the UK there is something wrong with the files he as added. So I've decided to do a reload of RC4 and leave the addition of files for another day.Thanks againRoy