Sign in to follow this  
Guest captandy

SOS - EVGA 7800 GS - AA ISSUE

Guest captandy

"I posted this in the Hardware forum "I just upgraded to this New card as I have been an ATI man since FS2002.I love the performance gain over my 9800 256 Pro,but I am having some serious issues with FS when AA is enabled.The screen will black out in sections where I am using the module ADV Display for RC 4.0, or just clicking with the mouse in an area. I have used a few different drivers and I am now using from 3D Guru the NGO optomized driver 84.56.What I have done so far is disabled the AA and AF in the Nvidia CP and activated the AA in the FS.How can I resolve this either with some other driver or a known fix. Thanks in Advance for your help.I have the latest FSUIPC as well.Can u use RC without the advdisp module active?ThanksAndy

Guest captandy

Please tell me how to use the display feature.Do u need a registered copy?ThanksAndy

nope. download fsuipc 3.615, information pinned at the top of the forumremove advdisp from the modules directorywhen you start fs, click on the modules menu item, then fsuipcyou will see the options to enable the fsuipc displayjd

Guest captandy

Well I did not have the issues described to warrant the 3.615 so I updated to 3.60 and removed the ADVDISPLAY module.I have to say thanks it works really great and I also disabled all FS ATC within FSUIPC.INI so I can toggle the new message display on and off with the ` key.I am so happy that this ADVDISPLAY is out of my FS experience when using RC4.Thanks for your help jd.Andy

Guest captandy

Thanks will doAndy