Sign in to follow this  
Stelios

Update

HiWhere do you get the update? and how big the file is?This is in response to the following message I got from jd."i have a new build for you to test. you must have 4.01 (build 3737) installed. there are some other stuff in this build, the one gotcha will be on themain screen, you must click the .FLT/.WX button, and specify the pathwhere the .flt and .wx files are. jd"Stelios

Stelios Christofides

the google mail i sent you, asked you to respond to the email. i'll ship you the new build.now if you are asking how to get 4.01 (build 3737) that link was in the email you recieved with your keyjd

Guest Hans-Peter

I have the same problem, as I got no email to respond.

must not be enrolled in the google group, where these types of mass mailings go out first.you can contact rick, to get you going on the google group, you can email me jd@jdtllc.com and i'll send you the test build. all i ask is a thumbs up or down after you fly with the new build.so far the responses have been 10 out of 10 favorable/no more suttersand norman just wrote me:"The numbers monitored by Filemon also speak for themselves: 84000 file accesses in *one hour* by RCV4. That's not so bad compared to the 300000 accesses in a *few seconds* before."i think i have it fixed :-)jd

Guest cirurgiao

I'd like to help too, but don't know how to get the new version that jd asked help for.Eduardo