Sign in to follow this  
Guest tallmike

Hi Guys......Great Proggie......BUT.......

4.01 changes nothing with regards to the frequencies.initially, i extracted the frequencies from the .bgl files, but that was a one time sweep, i don't do it each time i rebuild the scenery database.i don't think you've ever sent me a .log, so i really can't check anything out. if you want to do thatlaunch rcv4click debugload the .plnclick start rcif you want to stop rc, right there, i probably have all the information i need. zip up the .log and send it to me.i think one of the beta testers found this, and we can reproduce this crash anywhere in the world. simply use an atis frequency that is going to be use during another part of the flight.fsuipc 3.617 (actually 3.6x i think) fixed this crash.so send me a .logtry a flight from somewhere else, to somewhere else. see if it still happens. send me a .log happy to helpjd

Guest skyhog

Hi Ray, I had the same problem as you are having. 5 flights in all,1 after the other. Sometimes taking off some times during taxi. Now,my solution: Open your case and check your fan blades. My were really dirty and after cleaning no more black screen. Hope this helps. Heat is a PC nightmare.

Hi Skyhog,Thanks for the tip but this is definitely a known software bug and not a heat issue. Prior to trying this particular flight I had not had the ATC.DLL bug in ages. I live in England and I have never had any heat issues with my PC.Having said that it's not a bad idea to clean the innards occasionally and I'm pleased that solved your problems :-)Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather