Sign in to follow this  
iainsmith

New airport

First of all I'd like to publicly thank jd for coming up with a solution to the stutters problem.I have recently added a UK airport which is not a default FS one as it has only been operating for just over a year, Robin Hood Doncaster, UK, (EGCN). Scheduled services are operated by about half a dozen airlines.Having updated the scenery DB for both RC4 and FSNav I can now produce flight plans that use this airport. However, RC seems to treat it as an untowered airport. Clearance is from FSS and then I announce which runway I'm taxiing to and that I am taking off. Needless to say the real airport has a tower!Is there any way to change this in RC4?Iain

thanks, but the real thanks go to norman.....make a backup of the f4.csv fileedit the f4.csv file with NOTEPADadd your airport, prefereably in the proper alphabetical positionthe record format isident, name, atis, clearance, ground, tower, unicom, multicom, approach, departurethen save. rc will then read the freqs from the f4.csv file.if something stops working, go back to your backup filejd