Sign in to follow this  
Brian Doney

Position and Hold

I was born in London so my heart is with England but I've been rooting for the US, though I've been very impressed with some of the smaller nations, really bring some spice to the game and keeps the Europeans on thier toes. Ian.

Guest cirurgiao

Hi, RayAfter reading your msg with mention to World Cup, sorry to say, but I don't think England has what it takes to go all the way. If my team really plays what's the players can no one beats us. After all we aren't five times champions for nothing. And I even don't mention the absurd result against France in 98 (3x0 victory over us and nothing more, EVER???). In Brazil there is a major thought that France bought the victory from our players.CheersEduardo

Hi Eduardo,Without wishing to turn the RC forum into a World Cup one I'll just say that although your team are capable of great things I haven't seen enough evidence so far to convince me they will win this time. Granted England are looking far from world beaters but I'm old enough to remember 1966 and we didn't play that well until the semi-final against Portugal. The rest, as they say, is history.It's true Brazil never turned up mentally for 98 but that was down to Ronaldo who could really do with going on a diet! he'd never get into the England team :-lolAnyway, if Brazil win I shall sulk and not answer any more of your questions :-8 Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ian,You need to root a bit harder. They're 1-0 down at the moment to one of those smaller nations.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Heartbreaking penalty in the box, bad luck. Unfortunate for the US. Well, Go England then.Ian.

No offense, but I'm not overly impressed with Brazillian play this year either. They have a chance, but Germany looks strong this year. Ronaldo needs to play the whole game to work off that weight, I heard even the Brazillian president told him to go on a diet. :) Shame. Good luck though in the next round, I always enjoy watching the Brazillians, Ronaldinho is as explosive as ever, wonderful player to watch.Ian.RC4, great program by the way. (just to keep some semblance of the forum).