Sign in to follow this  
RogerPotie

Rick Thomson registration key

Rick,After months of thinking and doing other stufs I finally bought WideFS.Now I need a new registration key for RadarContact.rpsupplier@skynet.be

Roger

See my specs in my profile

Rick,I also need sopme advice to install RCV4 on the second PC.I still have the original ZIP files ... starting with RCV3 !RCV4 is an upgrade.I do not remember if there was an correction upgrade for RCV4 (I don't see one in my ZIP files)Must I redo the whole RCV3 and RCV4 install process ?I think I can copy the RCV4 files from one PC to the other but... I find an RCV4 folder in program file, advDisplay files in the Modules folder of FS. What should I copy ?In other words what advice would you give me ? Reinstall from RCV3 or copy ?

Roger

Guest RickT

Hi Roger,You do not need to install RCv3. When you purchased RCv4 we sent you a CD with RCv4.0 on it. Install RC from that CD.When you send for your key we will send you a link to get the RCv4.01 update.We do not advise our customers to copy their installations from another PC. RC needs some special system files to run correctly which are mostly likely not installed on your second PC.Finally make sure you download the latest versions of FSUIPC and WideFS. You can remove the advdisplay.dll from your modules folder because with the latest version of FSUIPC it is no longer needed.

Rick,True. I forgot it was a CD. I am so used to download these days. And I do have the latest versions of FSUIPC and WideFS. I try to keep each software up to its latest update.

Roger