Sign in to follow this  
Guest cirurgiao

COMDLG32.OCX ???

Guest cirurgiao

HiI was very,very happy with RCv4.01. Then changed HD. My old installation of RC4 was in a 2nd HD, with FS9 and it worked wonderfully.I just can't get RC4 anymore. Tried installing it in the same 2nd HD (the same where I run FS9), then did the same thing in C:program files and both times there was this message that COMDLG32.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.How do I do to make RC work?ThanksEduardo

Guest dave67
http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/fdc_beta.jpg]http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg]"Always sit at the rear of an aircraft,because they always find the Black Boxes"Eduardo,I know the feeling very well,i put new harddrive in last week.I strongly suggest you uninstall Radar Contact and delete any registry keys using regedit,then reinstall Radar Contact.Thats my suggestion.Regards dave

Guest cirurgiao

Dave, thanks for answering so soon. Unfortunately I did it but could't find RC4 in my registry.Eduardo

Guest cirurgiao

I went to Microsoft Tools support.cab and found there a comdlg32.ocx and I copied it to my Windows/system32 folder.I then lauched RC and appeared the product ID 1540405564 and the usual "send email to me to get your license key from jdtllc. I don't know if this is it so I hope to get a word from RC people.Eduardo

Guest RickT

Check your email. We sent you a new key this morning.