Sign in to follow this  
Guest davaz

Sending Keystrokes

Guest davaz

I use RCV4 on every flight and many times find myself hunting for the "1" and "7" keys in the dark.I would love to program my controls (CH controls) to send these keystrokes to FS9 but cannot seem to make it work ... and I have tried using FSUPIC.Is there a way to do this?RegardsDave

i know it can work. doug programmed a bunch of his buttons to do all of his rc keys.jd

Guest davaz

>i know it can work. doug programmed a bunch of his buttons to>do all of his rc keys.>>jdJD -- thanks. Would you mind asking Doug what he did ... somehow what I am trying is not working.RegardsDave

Guest davaz

JD and Doug -- I figured it out ... thanksRegardsDave

Dave,What did you do to fix it?Regards,Vaughan

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Guest davaz

Vaughn -- use FSUIPC ... works fine.RegardsDave

Dave,Judging from the various posts, FSUIPC (registered) is the final fix to many otherwise unsolved problems.I am using FSUIPC version 3.615 (unregistered BETA)which has a lot of tabs that can be clicked on to do settings like buttons, flaps, clouds.How long does it take to master all the choices to "fine tune"the software/hardware items? Seems like you might have to have a working knowledge of how the hardawre works before a software correction could be made. Not to mention a lot of testing.Regards,Vaughan

Best Regards,

Guest davaz

Vaughn -- I really have not used my registered copy of FSUIPC to do much ... have pretty well left it to the default settings. I will say that if you have a button assignment that you cannot make in the standard FS9 menu ... FSUIPC will do the trick.Using RCV4, I got tired of looking for the "1" and "7" keys and assigned them to buttons on my CH Pro Throttle .... works like a charm.RegardsDave

Dave,Thanks for the feedback.I purchased the registered FSUIPC yesterday.Programmed buttons on the CH yoke ... after the learning process.Worked great.I like your idea for the 1 and 7 keys.Best Regards,Vaughan Martell

Best Regards,