Sign in to follow this  
mcarvela

Reinstall problem

Hi guys. Just got a new Dell XPS600 and of course, everything has to be reinstalled. When I try to load a flightplan into RCV4.1, I get an error about a "Class not registered" and that I have to install MSSTDFMT.DLL on my machine. I've downloaded that file and put it into my windows/system32 folder and still no luck. I get the same error message. Am I putting it in the right place or is there something else I don't know about. ThanksMike

OOPS!! Sorry. I asked before I thought the whole thing out. The .DLL had to be registered before it could be recognized. Problem solved.Mike

Guest RickT

I'm sorry you are having problems with Radar Contact. The problem is that file msstdfmt.dll is not registered with Windows Open a DOS box (Start|All ProgramsAccessoriesCommand Prompt)At the prompt type the following:Cd windowssystem32 (press the enter key)The prompt will change to this:C:WINDOWSsystem32>Type the following:regsvr32 msstdfmt.dll (press the enter key)Please note any error messages. Radar Contact should now work as advertised.