Sign in to follow this  
Guest Don Stone

Changing Path Where Rcv4 Saves .rcd files

Guest Don Stone

I recently had a computer crash and the IT guy who recovered it and reloaded Windows etc. put a slightly different path in for Flight Simulator flight plan files (ie C:Document and SettingsDonMy DocumentsFlight Simulator Files). Now, while flight sim itself has no hassles with that (ie it opens them up just as usual), Rcv4 doesn't like it..when I start it up(Rcd4) and minimize it there is message on the screen where I'm told that it cannot write to the path where they (Flight Simulator files )reside and therefore cannot save .rcd files. However, while I have done some looking around in the Rcv4 folder I cannot locate where this particular entry is. Appreciate uour advice comments please :(

i believe that 4.2 which has been tested by many, will fix your problem, since it allows you to enter the pathemail me at jd@jdtllc.com and i'll send you a file, and see if it fixes your problemjd