Sign in to follow this  
Guest cueceleches

Missing callsigns

Spanair IS included - but I forgot that I had edited my file to point at the wav file and Air Europa is also there.

I'm surprised that you can't find Air Europa, Esteban. It's in my RC4's list of airlines as "Air Europa" and gives the call sign "Europa". Have another look at the list which you'll find by clicking the "General" button in the "Radar Contact Options" section.A .wav file for Spanair does exist in the winwood folders but the corresponding entry in the c4 file is missing. It's a simple matter to add this yourself.Open the c4.csv file which you'll find in your RC4data folder. Make sure you open this file with Notepad or a similar text editor and NOT Excel or another spreadsheet!!! Scroll down until you find the entry for SOWIND and paste the following entry below it:spanair,spanair,Spanair - Spain,0, 0Save the file, restart RC and the Spanair call sign should appear in the list.To get Futura added for a future update, email the airline name and call sign to: doug@jdtllc.comPete

Guest cueceleches

Thanks a lot buddies! I will do as instructed to have those callsigns...I