Sign in to follow this  
Guest daniel.alm

Update 4.2

there are other minor updates in 4.2 1) there was a bug in the emergency vectoring code, if you were almost above the airport you decided to divert to 2) using the great circle calculations to determine if you off course when the checkpoints are FAR apart 3) when you missed a crossing restriction, and progressed a checkpoint, the heading watchdog gave you the wrong heading to fly 4) once and for all, the interpretation of "resume own navigation" will be put to rest. instead of saying "resume own navigation" you will be "cleared direct xyz then as filed" 5) some improvements in phraseology 6) pre-recorded chatter will now continue to play after midnight 7) invalid cruise flight levels (0, and 38000, etc) will be flagged 8) AI chatter at uncontrolled airports is improved 9) ultimate airlines flight plans will now load correctly 10) a new option to hide the first line of the advdisp/fsuipc window for IFR training is now available.

Hi jdI have version is V4.0.3737. Is this v4.01?Stelios

Stelios Christofides

Guest cirurgiao

I haven't any problem at all. My RC is in the main root (although FS9 is in 2

Guest Dutch64

RC Team, can one of you please send me my key because i want to fly :):)Did send an email some hours ago... Yes, i'm impatient :)Great that you guys solved the stuttering!CheersMartin

Guest RickT

Hi Martin,All key requests we received this morning have been processed.

Guest Dutch64

Hi Rick, didn't receive it. Did send my request to Register@jdtllc.comYou want me to send again or post my product ID here?Martin

Guest RickT

Please send it again. Since all I have is your first name there is no way for me to tell if we received your request.If you are using some sort of anti-spam program you might check that and make sure register@jdtllc.com did not accidentally get tagged as a spammer.

Guest Dutch64

Ok, just did, both to the register address as yours.CheersMartin

Guest Dutch64

Thanks, got it:) I did send some additional mail to you about the process (mstag)Martin

Guest jman214

JD,Just downloaded update. I have V4.0.3737. When I try to install the update I get an error message saying that rcv3.dat file was not found, cannot continue. Any ideas? Thanks.jman214

Guest jman214

Sorry, didn't check the forum close enough..... Please disregard..

folks - if you have build 3737 installed, it's really easy to upgrade to 4.2you download the zip fileyou unzip the .exe in the zip file into the rcv4 directoryjd