Sign in to follow this  
Guest johng

Missing rsd files

Guest johng

I currently have v4.2.0.3831 and have found that only 4 rcd files are now listed instead of all the previously saved flights,including autosave files. These are all in the flight simulator files folder in My Documents to which the .flt/.wx path is correctly addressed in the RC4 opening screen. I notice that only those 4 files in the are .rcd files. Any suggestions?

Guest johng

>are ther corresponding .flt and .wx files for each of the>.rcd files?>>jdSorry to have wasted your time with this. Nearly all my saved flights have been flown using a .pln plan made with FSNavigator and only the 2 flights with RCV4 with .flt plans and I realised this morning that of course there were no .rsd files for these. Autosave with a FS9 produced plan does create the appropriate .flt and .wx files. Thanks for your time.

Guest johng

Sorry about that. I should proofread my posts better. I meant of course .rcd files, Anyway everything is now working fine and it seems to me that speech is smoother and atc responses faster than before. Congratulations on a super product and I hope that it rates highly in the Avsim poll.

thanks, the stutters caught me off gaurd, none of the beta testers experienced them.where is the avsim poll?jd

It seems to have been taken down at the moment - there was some dissent in the forums yesterday over the way it was worded and toys were being thrown.

Guest johng

I got it via a link on the VOZ forum