Sign in to follow this  
northridge

v5 wishlist

Glad to have been of help :-)

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest cirurgiao

Hi, RickI'm from Brazil and have red all msgs throughout this forum, many of them helped me a lot (particularly Ron & Ray).I'd like to try recording a South American voice, if it's possible or interesting to you RC people.Eduardo

Guest cirurgiao

Can't wait enough to have v5. Flying RC4.2 without any trouble, but maybe it's because I fly twin engine (usually props)Eduardo

Guest cirurgiao

Knowing that it may be a dumb question, where do I get FSFlightKeeper?ThanksEduardo

Hi Eduardo,Here's his home page with a link to the Aerosoft shop on the left.www.molitor-home.de/fs/FLKeeper/default.aspAnd here's a link to the AvSim review which convinced me to buy it.www.avsim.com/pages/1104/fsfltkpr/fsfltkpr.htmCheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

John,would it be possible, in next version, to choose the type of approach (ILS-VOR-Visual, etc.) from the controller page before the flight? I mean, if in a certain airport a VOR procedure is in use (e.g. on a runway that has the ILS inop), it's not realistic that the controller clears me for an ILS approach and then I ask for a IAP-VOR approach. If it was established before the flight, by ticking an option "VOR approach" on the controller page, I would get the VOR approach clearance instead of the ILS.Thanks and regards,James

James Goggi

Hello,First of all I would like to thank everyone on the Radar Contact team for a great product worth having.I am listening frequently to liveATC on the net and I do really recognize the basics and the chatter inplemented in the product.My wishlist for the v.5 is here below, please concider that I might miss some features allready inplemented in the RCv4, for taht, I am sorry.1. Might you concider making a menu of "Say again..." Sometimes you might miss something.2. Can you concider making Wav:s a little bit faster as well. It would be a challenge and aslo for the hardest level have a little radio noise, would be more realistic? having three levels, as it is now, little bit faster, little bit faster with a bit of background radio noise.That's all folks. I hope that you on the team will at least discuss those issues staited above.Kind regards

Guest cirurgiao

What can I say, Ray?Thanks for answering a very dumb question. Should have known that this program would be in some of these sims...Eduardo

Not at all Eduardo. The only dumb question is the one that isn't asked ;-)Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hello again.Just a few questions.In the FS9 basic ATC there is useful information like:- "caution 747 landing 28L""caution 737 departing 16R""you are no.2 to a XXX for 28L"You did not incorporate these into RC4 but I wonder if you will in the future.You do sometimes tell us we are "no.2 to a departing XXX" or "follow the XXX to RW XXL" when taxiing.I appreciate they are only "ear candy" items but just wondered about it.

i prefer to concentrate on workings of ATC, as opposed to ear candy. but, as you can see ear candy is signifcantly better than v3, when most ear candy was fictitious. now at least the ai chatter is real chatter to real aijd