Sign in to follow this  
av8tor98

RC and FS ATC.dll issues

I'm sure this topic has been covered in other threads within AVSIM, but I wanted to ask if there is a permanent solution to the ATC.dll problems that cause CTDs while using RC? I have had several CDTs on 2 particular routes and the ATC.dll was the culprit each time. Thank goodness you kind folks gave me a workable solution to "get around" the issue for now, and that is to reactivate the FS ATC but keep the sound down to almost nil. Although the FS ATC window would pop up at regular intervals, I was able to actually complete one of those previously problematic routes this evening without a hiccup in the sim.

> Although the FS ATC window would pop up at regular>intervals, I was able to actually complete one of those>previously problematic routes this evening without a hiccup in>the sim.You can prevent the FS ATC window from popping up at all by simply unchecking the option in FS (Options/settings/ATC). :-) Iain Smith

I'm almost afraid to uncheck the item at this point....especially since the RC folks advised me to check all 3. Maybe I could uncheck that one and see if I get another CTD. Hey, it couldn't hurt! Thanks!