Sign in to follow this  
jd

How to send me a log....

creating a log is easy and fun :-) 1) launch rcv4 - make sure you're shortcut is pointing to the most current version2) click debug - it is imperative that you click debug, before you do anything else. for instance, with debug on, and you load a .pln - i get a lot of information about the data on YOUR machine regarding the .pln3) load the .pln - if you are having a problem with a particular plan or all plans, this is a must do4) set your options - as necessary5) make sure fs is running6) click start rcnow, do what you would normally do. fly the .pln - fly it to completion if possible.then zip up the .log that you specified in step 2. attach it to an email to jd@jdtllc.com, include in the email what happened. it also helps if you tell me what controller (ground, tower, atlanta center) was part of the problem. or tell me what ai plane (delta 232 or citrus 14) you had a problem with. that helps me zero in on the problem.i'll get back to you with any questions.jd