Sign in to follow this  
Guest AFR007

product registration

Guest AFR007

Hi, I just receive my radar contact cd, and install it with all patch available. my problem is about my product key, yesterday and today I try several time to send by mail all information for registration, but all my mail return me. of course I try all e-mail adress of radar contact without succes. So I need some help from the radar contact team, can't wait to use this product.thank you, fred

Guest RickT

Try sending your key request to rcrt@midsouth.rr.com.Please tell us what the error was. We might be able to fix it from this end.

Don't know if this will help your investigation, Rick, but this was the "failed delivery" message I got (with my e-mail address edited out) when I tried.PPReporting-MTA: dns; me.freeserve.comX-SMTP-Server-Queue-ID: 1C4B13400088X-SMTP-Server-Sender: rfc822; .freeserve.co.ukArrival-Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:17:09 +0200 (CEST)Final-Recipient: rfc822; rick@jdtllc.comAction: failedStatus: 5.0.0Diagnostic-Code: X-SMTP-Server; host mailserver1.jdtllc.com[65.83.225.250] said: 550 5.7.1 This system is configured to reject mail from 193.252.22.157 (Host blacklisted in combined.swh.bellsouth.net) (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Guest RickT

Thanks Pete. I have forwarded the information to JD.

Guest AFR007

hi rick, sorry for this delay replythis is the message of my return non-delivered mail for product registration request, hope will help :: host mailserver1.jdtllc.com[65.83.225.250] said: 550 5.7.1 This system is configured to reject mail from 193.252.22.24 (Host blacklisted in combined.swh.bellsouth.net) (in reply to MAIL FROM command)fred

Guest RickT

Did you try sending your request to rcrt@midsouth.rr.com?