Sign in to follow this  
A320driver

Voice problem after 4.2 update

After installing the 4.2 update, I cannot get any of the voices to change. Whatever they were on before the update is where they stay. Downloaded and installed a voice set, see it on the voice selection screen, check it click save and still no change. Ideas?Thanks,Joe

Regards,

Joe Esposito

i don't understand your question.where can't you get voices to change? in flight? on the voices screen?did you select more than one controller? can you not change from one pilot voice to another?jd

where can't you get voices to change? in flight? on the voices screen? I select the voice I want to use (on the voices screen) by checking the circle to the left of it. I click save. I never hear the voice I "checked", just the same one as before selecting another voice. Before the update I would follow this procedure, go to the "general" tab, click the sound button and hear the voice I had just selected. Also, no matter what country the pilot or controller is from, the flag icon on the voices page shows the stars and stripes.JE

Regards,

Joe Esposito

you can't change voices while rc is running with flight simulator. only before rc starts running with flight simulatorif you only see the start stripes on every pilot, controller, etc, you did do the step of upgrading from 4.0 to 4.014.2 requires you have all the voice sets that are part of the 4.01 update.jd

This voice change I am refering to is before I start flight simulator.What I mean about the stars and stripes is I used to see the flag in the upper right hand corner of the country the "voice" was from. Now I get a U.S. flag, no matter where they are from. Have done all the upgrades sofarJE

Regards,

Joe Esposito

start rcv4click debugload your .plnclick startclick stopzip up the .log and send it to mejd