Sign in to follow this  
Guest ScottPilot

Any word on a new set of silent pilot wavs?

Guest ScottPilot

Hello.I poseted awhile back on errors associated with V4.2 crashing after upgrading from version 4.0.3737 and it was determined (or suspected) that my Silent Pilot! WAVs were at fault.I am still using version 4.0.3737 so that I can continue to use the Silent Pilot! WAV set (which allows me to respond to ATC in my own voice).So, have a new set of silent WAVs been created for use with the newer version 4.2?If so, where can I download them? I would like to use the newer version of RC4, but not until I can uses the set of silent pilot wavs, like I have in the past.Thanks for your help!Scott :-)

i think we have that worked out. let me mention it to the beta tester that did those, and see if we can get them uploaded.jd

Guest ScottPilot

Sounds good JD. Thanks!I'll be eagarly waiting :-)Scott

Hi Scott,I have the files to work with the latest version which Bud kindly tested.We'll get them uploaded asap - they exceeded the allowed size for an attachment to this message unfortunately :-(All the best,John

if you want to shoot me an email to jd@jdtllc.com - i'll reply with the silent pilot set.i'll get them uploaded to avsim when i have a few momentsjd

Guest ScottPilot

Thanks for your guy's work on those WAV files!I just sent JD an email requesting them. I'll post here after I give them a try.Scott :-beerchug

Guest ScottPilot

OK, I just got done doing a short IFR flight from Coeur d' Alene, ID to Spokane, WA and the new Silent Pilot WAVS worked great! Version 4.2 didn't crash once and is working just fine.Thanks again for helping me out on this!Scott :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-cool