Sign in to follow this  
Guest mstoolsmith

ADV Disp won't function after saving a flight

Guest mstoolsmith

When I save a flight to be resumed at a later time, I have no problem continuing the saved flight at the exact spot. ADV Disp window docks but does not display any info and ATC doesn't function. I have 4.2 version and FSUIPC 3.65. Running Windows XP Pro.Anyone have an idea of why the ADV Disp won't display any info?Mike

fsuipc current version is 3.70, fwiware you actually using advdisp? or the display function of fsuipc? i've never had a problem with either after loading a saved flight.jd

Guest mstoolsmith

How can a person tell if they are using the real version or the display version? It was working OK before saving the flight. All I'm getting now is the docked Adv Disp window.There is no text displayed.I do get the engine sound but No other sound. Any other ideas or things I can try? Thanks for your reply.Mike.

get fsuipc 3.7, enable the display in itremove the advdisp.dll from the fs9modules directory.it sounds like rc isn't running.do thisstart rcclick debugload the .rcd fileswitch to fs9let it run for a minutethen click quit rczip up and send me the .log filejd

Guest mstoolsmith

JDThanks again for your reply. I'll try what you suggested.Mike