Sign in to follow this  
Guest johnegg

Product key??

Guest johnegg

Hi, I installed my new copy of RC4 a couple of days ago and am waiting for my product key so I can get flying with some good atc.How long does it take to recieve a product key and what should I do if it doesnt come?Thanks John

Hi John,Rick is very quick with registrations. It's possible your mail program has treated his reply as spam. They normally comes through in a couple of hours.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest RickT

As Ray said first thing to do is check your spam folder. Also make sure either register@jdtllc.com or rick@jdtllc.com has not been added to your spam list.If you can find it please send your request again.

Guest johnegg

Hi, I have re sent my request and temporarely disabled my antivirus software, hopefully this will allow your email through. I wasnt aware that this software was blocking emails as I dont have a spam folder!!Thanks for you help, Im looking forward to using RC4John

Hi John,It may not be your anti-virus software that is blocking the message but your ISP.I don't know who your provider is but with BTInternet I need to view my messages in my Spam box via Yahoo / Internet Explorer. If the RC message is there then I highlight it and click the "Not Spam" option. That tells BT to allow messages from that address.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest johnegg

Hi again, my ISP is talktalk and I just checked my mail account on their webmail page, you were right there is a spam box there! learn something new everyday!!However there is no messages in that box, so I think it must be the antivirus software blocking the message, I will let you know if the email makes it through to me.John

Hi John,I'm surprised the spam box was empty on talktalk and eEven if your anti-virus software was intercepting the email I wouldn't expect it to do a straight delete. It should quarantine it to another folder and tell you what it's done.Your anti-virus software should be configurable. See if you can see what the settings are for spam email. They should only do something with mail containing attachments or bulk postings. I'm pretty sure Rick includes your registration in the body of the message so I can't see why any reasonable ISP or anti-virus software would treat it as spam.If you want to send me a private message with your email address we could see if mine gets through your SAS-style security ;-)Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

John,I just sent you a email. See if your ISP has let that one through and we'll take it from there.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest RickT

Hi John,Something has been wrong at your ISP. I just got a message that the key letter I sent you on Aug 26 could not be delivered after 2 days of trying.I have sent you the message and resent you key letter. Maybe you will get it this time. If not check with your ISP and show them the error message I sent you.

Guest johnegg

Recieved that one ok and have replied via email as wellThanks for yout timeJohn

Guest johnegg

Hi Rick, still havent recieved either the message or the key!!Its weird some emails are getting through and others dont seem to be delivered.Would it be possible for you to forward my key through Ray as he sent me an email and it arrived.Thanks for your helpJohn

Guest johnegg

-735167194Above is my product key, I am going to have to speak to my isp as I recieved an email to say a new post was in this forum but not Ricks, makes me wonder how many others have not been delivered.Many thanks John

Guest johnegg

Thankyou very much for your help this afternoonIt goes to prove the value of these forums and the dedicated after purchase support that is availableKind regardsJohn