Sign in to follow this  
Guest choirboy

*.rcd files!!

Guest choirboy

Help, just reinstalled and I'm getting drowned in .rcd files. I tought that they were supposed to over wright old ones not created new ones for every flight. I'm talking dozens.....Any help???

if you name the saved flights the same name, they will over write themselvesif you use ctrl-shift-; each saved flight, and each .rcd will have unique names, which i doubt will ever duplicateif you use autosave, there is a new version of autosave, that keeps the last n - filesjd

Guest choirboy

I installed the latest autosave and after 1 flight of 2.4 hours I have 137 .rcd files in my FS folder.There is something definately wrong with this picture...I never had a problem before.This is what my autosave.cfg file looks like:[user]Interval=60Files=5(Files)<--changed these for this post from brackets as they cancel out this line.Next=31=Tue 1920042=Tue 1921043=Tue 1917064=Tue 1918055=Tue 191905I even deleted it and let it build a new one and this is what it came up with.

you may need to ask on pete's forum about autosave. i don't know much about itjd

Guest choirboy

deleted the autosave.cfg file, d/l the newest version of autosave and it seems to have cleared up the problem.