Sign in to follow this  
Bray

RC4

Hi Bill,I can understand the usefulness of the pink line but it's not something I anticipate will make it into v5.Rest assured that when FSX comes out there will be a new version of FSUIPC for all your dependent programs and the RC developers will be issuing an update to keep it compatible.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest cirurgiao

Sorry, Bill, to not be able to offer something easier.:( Eduardo

>Sorry, Bill, to not be able to offer something easier.:( >EduardoEverything is a work in progress Eduardo so no need to apologize..:-)I look forward to the next release RC as it is high on my list of addons to get...ThanksBill

Guest GauthierH

Hello,nobody tried this?Airport's Chart Viewer v5.0 by Manuel Ambulo(search on avsim).

Guest johnegg

Yep, I tried chart viewer and it caused major problems when using FS9, Radar Contact and FDC livecockpit.FS continually crashed to black screen, I dont know which software it conflicted with but problem stopped once I uninstalled chart viewer.Ive returned to opening a topdown view (shift]) and using the heading given by Radar Contact to the threshold.John

Guest cirurgiao

Hi, JohnRead my quote just above. Maybe it will help you at least to follow taxiways, even though top down window allows you to see were you are going.Eduardo

This is what I do at unfamiliar airports.I contact FS ATC for straight out departure then after being given my assigned runway, activate prog taxi, disable fs atc, load this into fsnav, export, start RC load up exported plan 99-100 RC asigns the same RWY. pb and taxi with prog taxi to asigned RWYGerry