Sign in to follow this  
Guest radical3435

exporting fsnav to radar contact

Guest radical3435

hi guys can someone tell me how to export flight plan to radar contact. i tried it going to plan in rc pick rc press ok then save in myflts as apl but when i start rc go to fs200x flight plan its not there.but if i try to save in pln . i get a (run-time error 5)invald procedure call or argument. could someone tell me were im going wrong.many thanksrob

Guest RickT

Hi Rob,What flight planner are you using? If it is Flight Sim's built in planner all you do is save it. If you are using a 3rd party planner such as FS Navigator or FS Build you should export the plan in FS200x format not Radar Contact format.With Flight Simulator running, load Radar Contact, click on FS200x Flight Plan. Point RC to where your flight plans are located (usually flight simulator files under my documents)and select the plan you wish to fly.See page 70 of the Radar Contact manual for detailed instructions.

Guest radical3435

hi rick many thanks for the help m8